Skip to content
Reservation Terms and Conditions
- Group Reservations of 30 or more require a signed Acknowledgement Form and fees be paid in advance in order to reserve tables in the taproom.
- Please note there may be other events taking place at the same time.
- During peak hours, Compass Rose Brewery asks customers to stay within their allotted time frame and may be asked to leave in respect of other reservations.
- Parties may arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to their reservation time to set up or decorate their tables.
- All beer and nonalcoholic beverages are subject to state and local sales tax.
- Outside food items are allowed in the brewery, taproom and patio.
- No outside beer or liquor is permitted on the premises.
- A corking fee of $12 applies to any wine brought into the brewery.
- All event space fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable in the event of cancellation due to any and all reasons. All efforts will be made to accommodate for any rescheduling if needed and in house event space credit may be issued at the discretion of the event manager.
- No one under the age of 21 will be served or allowed to consume alcohol on Compass Rose Brewery property.
- It is the client’s sole responsibility to provide adult supervision at all times for children and animals while on Compass Rose Brewery property.
- The client agrees to accept liability for any loss, theft, or damage to their guest’s property and Compass Rose Brewery’s building, its grounds, its equipment, or its furnishings; the cost of replacement or repair of any item will be charged to the client. Compass Rose Brewery and its insurers are not to be held liable for any damages or loss.